Community Meeting Public Safety Fair!
FREE SNACKS! FIRE RIG! WAYS TO KEEP SAFE!
Southwest High School
Saturday, May 3rd, 12:00 – 3:00pm
What: Ward 13 City Council Member Hodges is sponsoring this community fair as an opportunity to bring neighbors together with public safety providers and services to strengthen the partnerships that keep our community safe. The event will include demonstrations and information on:
• Court Watch Program
• Crime Prevention for Your Block
• Home Fire Safety
• Block Club Organizing
• Community Policing Through Environmental Design – sign up for a personal home evaluation
• Tips on Home Burglary-prevention
• Graffiti Prevention and Removal
• McGruff Program
• Community Impact Statements
• And much more!
Presenters will include staff from:
• Minneapolis Police Department
• Minneapolis Fire Department
• Park Police Department
• Hennepin County Court
Refreshments will be provided, and the event will culminate with an opportunity to volunteer for a public safety doorknock in your neighborhood. Join your friends and neighbors and help us keep Ward 13 safe!